Architects of the West Kingdom
Players will need to collect raw materials, hire apprentices and keep a watchful eye on their workforce. These are treacherous times. Rival architects will stop at nothing to slow your progress. Will you remain virtuous, or be found in the company of thieves and black marketeers?
- Unique take on worker placement where players can invest workers into areas for greater rewards and capture opposing, greedy workers for money
- Variable player powers and more than 30 unique buildings and apprentices provide a huge amount of depth and replayability
- Multiple paths to victory, thanks to the virtue system and wide array of potential apprentice and building combinations
- A highly interactive experience, with no take-that mechanics
- Intuitive and easy to use solo play mode
- Over 160 cards and 280 wooden tokens
Aim of the Game
The aim of Architects of the West Kingdom is to be the player with the most Victory Points (VP) at the game’s end. Points are gained by constructing various Buildings and advancing work on the Cathedral. Throughout the game, players will need to make a lot of moral decisions. However, only at the game’s end will their virtue be judged. A few underhanded deals here and there might not seem like much, but fall too far and you will be punished. The game ends once a set number of constructions have been completed.
- Total card counts for sleeving (including promos) :
- 54 x 86mm - 118 Cards
- 43 x 67mm - 49 Cards
You can check out the Kickstarter news page for Architects of the West Kingdom here for any updates.
Update (28/10/2018) - Architects of the West Kingdom has arrived in store and is now available for purchase!