A top secret Soviet space mission set out to colonize a planet in a remote galaxy, far away from home. The settlers built there a small communist heaven which exists to this day. As one of the leaders, your goal is to guide the settlers on this new, yet strangely familiar terrain.
In Red Outpost, players get to control all of the settlers, each time a different one. You must expertly manage the resources and choose the jobs carefully so as not to upset the settlers: Keeping up morale is of utmost importance if you want to become the most prolific leader!
- Unique worker placement game as resources are shared
- Communist theme is new and appealing to hobby gamers
- Great light to midweight euro
- Great price point compared to games of the same weight
- Communism as a theme is rare and a good selling point
- Beautiful art work that is in line with the theme
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Looking For Gamers Retail users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.