Railways of Nippon
A complete 2-4 player version of Railways of the World
Railways of Nippon is a self-contained 2-4 player version of Railways of the World with a new map of Japan designed by the Japanese game designer Hisashi Hayashi. The game takes place during Japan's rapid industrial growth during the Meiji era, where you take the role of one of the entrepreneurial railroad baron of that time.
You plan and lay track, upgrade your trains, sell goods to distant cities, and use operation cards to become the richest railroad baron of Japan! Balance your budget wisely, since taking too many bank bonds can ruin your business over the course of the game. Also, watch the competition closely because you can only use the track that you laid down personally to trade.
Since the island of Japan is mountainous and narrow there is often not enough space for everyone to lay their track where they want. Foreseeing your competitors moves and well thought out moves will ensure you an undisputed railroad empire!
- 24-page Rule Book Compendium
- Game Board
- Score Track
- 168 Track Tiles and 12 New City Tiles
- 16 Train Placards
- 56 Playing Cards (42 Operations Cards; 10 Baron Cards and 4 Player Reference cards)
- Stack of Paper Money
- 36 Bond Certificates - (20) 1's, (12) 5's, (4) 10's
- Wooden Train Marker (first player marker)
- 4 Wooden Scoring Disks in - teal, white, gold, orange
- 125 8mm Cubes in - black, red, yellow, blue, purple
- 100 Plastic Trains in - teal, white, gold, orange
- 20 Empty City Markers in - brown
- Cloth Bag w/RotW Logo
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Looking For Gamers Retail users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.