Deep in the rainforest lies a legendary city of gold. A massive mosaic portal, covered in numerical riddles, bars the entrance to the city. Now, it’s up to you and your cunning calculation! Mentally multiplying, you gradually fill the riddle wall with correct sums. Right or wrong? The backside of the tiles lets you check answers. The best multiplier wins the expedition. A tricky multiplying adventure.
- playfully learn and incorporate multiplication tables
- clever game principle with self-monitoring
- includes solo and cooperative variations
1 riddle wall (large game board), 1 ladder rungs to riches (narrow game board), 100 mosaic tiles, 23 playing cards, 1 sand timer, 4 fortune hunters, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:
- Place mosaic tiles randomly on the riddle wall. Take out one tile so that a gap is created.
- Each player takes three cards in their hand, and places their figure on the starting field.
- Multiply the number at the top of the row with the number on the far left of the row, search for a mosaic tile with the result, and check the result via the color symbol on the back.
- Did you calculate correctly? Place the mosaic tile in the gap and move the figure forward. If a player has the correct card in their hand, lay down the card and move the figure up one rung to riches.
- Then the next player takes their turn and calculates the new gap, until the first player reaches the last rung to riches.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Looking For Gamers Retail users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.